Todd Bartusek has served as a real estate professional in the Omaha, Nebraska, area since 2001, winning Omaha Rookie Realtor of the Year honors in his first year with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services. Engaged in his field, Todd Bartusek maintains membership with the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
NAR recently announced the five recipients of its Good Neighbor Awards. For the past 17 years, NAR has recognized Realtors for their above-and-beyond volunteer efforts to help build and strengthen the communities in which they live.
The winners for 2016 are:
– Cindy Barrett, a South Carolina Realtor who cofounded of Christmas in Action
– Susan Gruen Helsinger, a New York Realtor and founder of the Jason F. Gruen Research Foundation
– Ed Liebzeit, a Wyoming Realtor and board president of Community Safety Network
– Wyn Ray, a Minnesota Realtor recognized for his aid work in Ethiopia
– Sarah Sorenson, a Hawaii Realtor working with Maui students.
Winners will receive $10,000 grants for their respective causes and feature coverage in the November/December issue of Realtor Magazine. Since 2000, NAR has awarded more than $1 million in grants to the charities of Good Neighbor Award recipients.